Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Where Are The Paintings On Counterfeit Island Where Can I Find Paintings By The Spanish Artist Manuel Munoz Ruiz?

Where can I find paintings by the spanish artist Manuel Munoz Ruiz? - where are the paintings on counterfeit island

Manuel Muñoz Ruiz was in Granada, Spain, born in 1948. He has conducted many events in the years 1970 and 1980 and appeared on television in the United States. I used a gallery in the port of Puerto Banus, Marbella in Spain, selling his pictures, and also the museum in Marbella Ruiz having. The two have closed, and may not have information on why, where the images can be found a. There is a painter, but in a 3D style. It uses blocks of color, as do slices of butter to his images.

3 comments:

Soundpro... said...

I could not find a ton on American sites, a
as the question said, here is an example on eBay;
http://cgi.ebay.com/MANUEL-MUNOZ-RUIZ-Fr ...
The references to it in the link below;
http://ca.search.yahoo.com/search?ei=UTF ...
The great art of the search engines below;
http://www.artcyclopedia.com/
http://www.artdaily.com/section/news/ind ...
http://web.artprice.com/error.aspx

The Grima Queen said...

It is a sale on eBay now

DOROTHY W said...

3 pictures in the Uffizi in Florence

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Google case bcbg. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree