Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Thank You Wedding Wording For Brother Adult Reception... Invitation Wording? Age Limit?

Adult reception... invitation wording? Age limit? - thank you wedding wording for brother

Ok .. So I have a receipt "for adults" for my marriage because I want to bring the whole extended family, their children and they run like crazy. More .. My FH and I will pay more than necessary and you will pay "per capita" time to drink or not eat. More .. I am a mother, and if there are children running around being crazy I be worried for them to give something or hurt yourself, and do not let me enjoy the day. Soo .. Who has made a home for adults .. How? I have some cousins / half-brother, who, like 17-18 .. is so obvious it would be very close for adults .. But where and how to draw the line? Also .. How do you deal with invitations to families with children? At tthat families with children to what is real in 18 years? Just looking for some input ... I'm not just invitations that I realized that these things! :) Thank you in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Google case bcbg. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree