Do i have shingles , theres no pain!? - pictures of shingles
Well, I know, I wondered about this often, but only in 14 ...
and so confused, happened for the first time such a thing with me.
Well, this is herpes or herpes zoster sine would you say (no pain) The bubbles are all on the chin, upper lip, the sides of my mouth and very little to her cheek, and I noticed some red dots in a line for the eye . (Wax beans, perhaps)? still red eyes for three days, but he's gone, and instant messaging in the phase crusts yellow pads about 7-8 days and Havn, t seem to gather. To this day, are still tingling. My doctor told me it was herpes, but idk ... zovirax and prescribed pills, creams and eye drops. uhm usually 14 yearsAge can I get permanent scarring? this is not confused really look like then either cold sores or herpes zoster pictures I saw in sooo! Ahhh ...
No comments:
Post a Comment