Monday, February 1, 2010

How Long Charging New Camera When Charging My Camera For The First Time, How Long Should I Charge It?

When charging my camera for the first time, how long should i charge it? - how long charging new camera

Charge your device for the first time, how long should I download? I bought a camera, and I heard that you for 24 hours for the first time you do need to charge to maximize the "potential burden.

12 comments:

Polivoz said...

Depending on the battery from the device. Read the instructions and follow them. It is good to dry again before loading. The battery is a memory) (for the use of the battery if you do not use it until it is completely discharged.

cali2ita... said...

Post to

TitoBob said...

Gee, I recommend following the manufacturer's instructions or charge for a day if you lost the manual. You can not "overload" the battery, because, as the load increases, the load automatically by a weak current.

yahooans... said...

Fee as long as possible.

poeticsc... said...

I think 24 hours is a good time to do it fully charged

poeticsc... said...

I think 24 hours is a good time to do it fully charged

poeticsc... said...

I think 24 hours is a good time to do it fully charged

poeticsc... said...

I think 24 hours is a good time to do it fully charged

bob bobsen said...

the manual should normally say that only one hours after its full

dan said...

That is true, to get the full potential of the batteries, you must charge at least one night. In addition to a full discharge before recharging the batteries for the same reason.

Lynn said...

U must be paid in full by 8 hours, even using the battery is full.

commonde... said...

Until the green light?

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Google case bcbg. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemesfree